Type : colloque.
Date de la manifestation : du jeudi 8 au dimanche 11 septembre 2016.
Lieu : Melbourne, The University of Melbourne & National Gallery of Victoria.
Programme concernant le XVIIIe siècle :
• David H. Solkin FBA Walter H Annenberg Professor of the History of Art, The Courtauld Institute of Art: ‘English or European? Portraiture and the Politics of National Identity in Early Georgian Britain’.
• Kate Retford Senior Lecturer, Department of History of Art, Birkbeck, University of London: ‘Conversing in and with the Landscape: Edward Haytley’s Portraits of The Brockman Family at Beachborough’.
• David Hansen Associate Professor, Centre for Art History & Art Theory, Australian National University: ‘Skin and Bone: Surface and Substance in Anglo-Colonial Portraiture’.
• Martin Myrone, Lead Curator, Pre-1800 British Art, Tate Britain, London ‘Portrait and Autograph: Art and Identity in the Age of Reform, c.1820–40’.
• Anne Gray Emeritus Curator, National Gallery of Australia, Canberra ‘The Two Titans of Australian Portraiture: Roberts and Lambert’.