Type : Colloque
Date de manifestation : du 17 au 19 mars 2016.
Lieu : Jan Metejko Academy of Fine Art, Metejko Square 13, Cracow
Lien de référence : https://www.iiconservation.org/node/6093
3rd International Students’ Conference on Conservation and Restoration of Works of Art which will be held on 17th – 19th March 2016 in Cracow is addressed to Bachelor’s, Master’s and Ph. D Students of Conservation and Restoration of Works of Art or other areas of study related to the conservation field.
On the conference there are to be presented : conservation projects in which the students took part, the results of work carried out at objects during the academic year, theses, scientific papers and papers based on former literature related to the conservation and restoration of works of art. The conference conducted by students will consist of several thematic sessions adjusted to the number of qualified papers.
Aims of the conference :
– Presentation of the work results and achievements of students in the field of conservation and restoration of works of art,
– Exchange of experience and allow discussion on papers’ subjects
– Encourage students to research,
– Promotion of research in the field of conservation and restoration,
– Revival of cooperation between universities that educate conservators in Poland and abroad.